Sunday, July 3, 2011

This is an Experiment

A couple months ago I published my first two short stories using an independent publisher Smashwords. I was so excited at being finally being a published author. Lately I have been looking for a way to track how my sales are doing compared to other indie authors, so I tried Googling it. There was nothing out there, unless you sell at Amazon or you want to pay someone a ton of money. An idea started to form in my brain, what if there were an Indie author Bestseller list, created and updated by and for indie authors.

So this is the experiment, send me the title, author, and how many sales each month either by comment or by email. I will formulate the list and by the 15th of each month I will post the list. Along the way I will also post other news and interviews from indie authors.

I look forward to hearing from you and together we can inspire the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment