Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cool Indie Author Discovery

When I started this blog, I created a Google Alert for Independent Author query. I had gotten a few links that didn't really yield much until yesterday. The website I found was for an Independent Authors' Review. People can submit their books and they receive a grade based on the quality of their work.

 At first I was excited, yay something exclusively for independent authors. However, after further looking at the site they only put up one submission at a time. The other concern I have is how much traffic do they get. But, on the other hand if we all give effort to visiting then their site becomes more for everyone.

I hope I keep finding good stuff for us, to promote us.

To have the honor and pleasure of creating the written word. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jaz1181

No comments:

Post a Comment