Friday, July 15, 2011

June 2011 Bestseller List

Unfortunately, for the debut list I have no books to add. I understand if some of you may be skeptical. So, what I will do instead is share what I sold during June. I sold two books, one each of my short stories. I'm hoping July will be a better month. I'm also hoping that there will be someone else's books I can report on for July as well.

Happy Selling!!!

To have the honor and pleasure of creating the written word. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jaz1181

5 comments:

  1. I have some stuff on Smashwords too but it's all for free so I don't know if you want to add that to your list too. And I think I can only see the total downloads and not how many I have in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutely take results of free stuff. If you go on the dashboard and click on sales and payments. Down at the bottom there is a list of all the books sold. The second to last column gives the date that they were sold.

    So in fact when I checked mine I discovered that I gave incorrect info and I actually sold 6 books during the month of June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doesn't really work for me.
    I could just give you my Smashword downloads when I write down the numbers from a specific starting point/date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so do you want to start from July 1st and give me download info in August?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have published my latest book on the 12th of July. I can give you these numbers and start with the other ones from August 1st if that's alright for you. I could include the one from 23rd June too if you want?
    You can also mail me: kostolany244@yahoo.de
    Maybe that's easier.

    ReplyDelete