Monday, August 8, 2011

Good intentions

Have you ever started a project with the intent that you would work on it every day, and see it all the way through. This blog started that way. When I created it I had notions of posting a couple times a week, having something fantastic to say every time.

Well, life happened. With all my good intentions it didn't stop family needs, housework, or having to go to work. However, I recently joined Messies Anonymous to help me get my house more organized. Their mantra is that great goals can be achieved baby steps at a time. It works. My house is already a little cleaner. I got my post done. Plus, I decided to list one of my books permanently for free on Smashwords. Those are my baby steps for today.

To have the honor and pleasure of creating the written word. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jaz1181

No comments:

Post a Comment