Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Goal Achieved!

I did it. I set the goal of getting my novel done and I finished it. It is up at Smashwords now. It should be up at Amazon in the next 24 hours. I'm just waiting for approval into the premium catalog for Barnes and Noble, Apple, Kobo, and the others.

On a side note, I did start NanoWriMo. I have my first 1600 words written. I plan on doing the next 1600 here shortly.

Are you participating? Is it going well? Leave me a comment and let me know.

To have the honor and pleasure of creating the written word. https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jaz1181

2 comments:

  1. I reached my goal of 5100 words on day three but I hope I will manage to write a bit more in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. So far I have written approx 3500 words. I hope to get more done this evening at work.

    ReplyDelete